Welcome to the new 2016-2017 Happy Planner™ BLOG HOP featuring posts by the me & my BIG ideas Design Team! I’m excited to give you a tour and show you the style of my new 'Hello Life' Happy Planner™. It doesn't start till July but I'll share with you how I plan on using it.
I first laid eyes on all of the new Happy Planners ™ at CHA this year and I couldn't contain myself! WOW! So many styles to choose from how could I just pick one?! Talk about #planneraddictproblems! It took me awhile to choose "THE ONE" at the mambi Design Team meet-up that I could add to my existing Happy Planner™ collection. I knew I wanted one that had softer colors since 2 of my other planners had bolder brighter color themes.
Finally I chose the 'Hello Life' Happy Planner ™. Here are some points on why I chose this beauty over the rest:
- I've been into soft watercolor patterns lately and if you are like me then you'll love this planner. You'll see washes of pink, teal, yellow, and gold touches.
- The font used throughout the planner is really pretty and different from the other planners in my collection.
- One of the features of the 'Hello Life' Happy Planner™ that really caught my eye are the weekend ombre patterns. SO PRETTY! They go from dark to light.
- The Monthly Prep Page fits my style. I like how everything is laid out and the 'Currently" section will be used a lot to prep my month.
- The monthly tab photos are gorgeous! Each month's photo ties in with the overall theme of the planner nicely.
I plan on using my planner as my personal and work planner when July comes around. I'm so happy that the MORNING, AFTERNOON, and EVENING headlines have been removed. This gives me the freedom to make my own headlines and make the planner fit my schedule and gives me more freedom to be creative.
Don't forget to grab the matching washi tape- Hello Life Washi Tape when you pick-up your new planner on March 1st right from the mambi website!
Thanks so much for stopping by! Keep the HOP going by heading over to mambi Design Team member Cassie’s blog to see which Happy Planner™ she's got her hands on! https://cultivatingcasie.wordpress.com/2016/02/22/mambi-blog-hop/