I love doing bridal makeup and being part of a bride's special day. Jannet contacted me 2 weeks ago regarding makeup for her wedding (she actually planned her wedding in 2 weeks!) I always tell my brides to send me pictures of makeup styles that interest them. This really helps me get inspired and see what type of direction they would like to take. Jannet was a super easy bride and I love the end results of her makeup. Smokey eye, nude/pink lip perfect makeup for an evening wedding.
Here are the products that I used to create this look
- Embroylisse Lait-Crème Concentre moisturizer
- Whip Hand Cosmetics Set The Stage Makeup Primer
- Belletto Studio Airbrush Makeup Y3 Latte and Y4 Sweet Honey
- MAC Cosmetics NW25 under eye NC30 redness
- Smashbox Photo Finish 24 Hour Shadow Primer (THE BEST!)
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Brow Powder Duo Ebony
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Clear Brow Gel
- Anastasia Beverly Hills Catwalk Palette (my go-to bridal palette)
- MAC White Frost / Nylon Shadow Highlight inner corner
- MAC Chromaline Black Black for top liner
- Urban Decay Cosmetics 47/7 Glide On Eye Pencil Zero
- MAC Peachykeen Blush
- MAC Angel Lipstick with Spice Lip Pencil
I wish I would have done these before and after makeups more! I totally regret not doing them during my whole makeup career. Oh well here's to a new start!