I have been getting a lot of questions about the brushes that I use for some of my looks- here it is! This complete set is from Hair and Makeup Addiction- the brushes are synthetic hair with bamboo wood handles plus Vegan friendly! Visit the site for other sets if you feel you don't need a complete one like this- there's sets for eyes, face and individual. So many uses for each one that you really don't need any other brushes. I know, at times, a big set like this can get confusing or overwhelming but don't you worry! You will find the name of the brush labeled on the handle- the names relate to the the purpose of the brush. Of course, you don't have to use it for the particular purpose/feature but hey at least you won't be left in a dark. I will do a more in-depth review of these brushes and how I like to use them.
I wanted to show you how Cricket looks like up close. It's gorgeous right? It's a smoky mid-tone plum with highlights of soft warm and cool glitter particles.
Now for the details of the look:
- Too Faced Eye Shadow Insurance Primer
- MAC Ricepaper (highlight w/ The Shader Brush ), Uninterrupted Pro Longwear Shadow (transition color w/ The Blender Brush), Foile Shadow (in crease w/ the Highlighter Brush) and Sketch (outer corner wrapped around to lower lashline w/ The Detailer and blended out with The Crease Blender)
- Colour Pop Cricket Super Shock Shadow (lid)
- L.A. Girl Gel Glide Eyeliner in Champagne (inner half) and Gypsy Teal (outer half smudged out with The Liner Brush)
- Ardell Wispie Lashes
- Tarte Lights, Camera, Flashes Mascara
- MAC Nightmoth Lip Liner
- MAC Fashion Revival Matte Lipstick blended out with a clean Shader Brush
- MAC Mineralize Skinfinish Global Glow w/ the Blusher Brush
- Stila Liquid Highlighter with The Queen Brush
- MAC Desert Rose Blush w/ The Blusher Brush