This was look was inspired by one of my upcoming brides. I love the shimmer but yet soft smokey look that brings definition to the eyes for a bride. I always think of bridal makeup as the more glamorous you - pretty, romantic and still you. This is what I love to do - working with the bride to make her feel beautiful and most importantly enjoy her special day. Last year I was a bride and it was just a magical time to finally be the bride and not the makeup artist (but I did do my own makeup, more about that later).
Here's the list of products to achieve this look (please leave a comment below if you would like to see a tutorial on this).
- L.A. Girl PRO Eye Shadow Primer in Nude
- Urban Decay Naked 2 Palette - Foxy (highlight), Bootycall (lid), Tease (crease and blended up), Pistol (outer half of lid) and YDK mixed with Blackout (outer corner to create smokey)
- Colourpop Super Shock Shadow I (Heart) This to create more shimmery to the lid and inner corner
- Get Lucky Super Shock Shadow smudged on the bottom inner half of the eye
- L.A. Girl Gel Glide Eye Liner Pencil Very Black **OMG best eyeliner EVER! This liner does not smudge seriously, waterproof and budgeproof. Will do some swatches next week.
- Elegant Lashes #138
FACE: P.S. Use code: VILLALOVE for 40% off on Belletto Studio Airbrush Makeup
- Foundation:@Bellettostudio airbrush F6Yellow Dune
- Contour: Belletto Studio F7Yellow Nutmeg
- Highlight: Belletto Studio F3Yellow Latte,
- Blush: Belletto Studio Antique Rose
- Setting Powder -> Purely Cosmetics Diamond Setting Powder (the only setting powder I will use from now on. Full review coming soon).
- MAC Cosmetics Whirl Lip Pencil
- L.A. Girl Babydoll Glazed Lip Paint mixed with MAC Cosmetics Clear Lip Glass.
To all the brides out there getting married ... CONGRATULATIONS, BEST WISHES and enjoy the moments!