Quick MOTD post for you today using L.A. Girl Cosmetics. I am head over heals with the Gel Glide Eyeliner Pencils. They are soft, creamy, come in a variety of colours but most importantly stays on once set (give it about 15 seconds). I am serious, this liner does not move! I even used makeup remover to remove the Royal Blue color and it was still on until I washed my face. If you are looking for an eyeliner that will stay in the water line and will not budge this is for you. I've tried so many eyeliners but I really have to say this eyeliner is the best! Did I mention the eyeliner is only $5?!?! YAHOOOOO now you can collect all the colors. =) You can thank me later. P.S. I will have swatches of the liners that I have so you can start your shopping.
Back to the look..
- Shadows: MAC Swish (lid), Quarry (overall crease), Shadowy Lady (outside corner), Blanc Type (highlight), White Frost (inner tear duct for highlight). To create the sharp clean edge use masking tape before eye shadow application.
- Brow: Anastasia Beverly Hills Dipbrow Pomade Ebony
- Liner: L.A.Girl Gel Glide Eyeliner Very Black (top) and Royal Blue (bottom)
- Lashes: Elegant Lashes Mystic
- Foundation: MAC Studio Fix Fluid NC40
- Blush: MAC Harmony and Margin Powder Blush
- Lips: L.A. Girl Semi-Permanent Auto Lip Liner Pink Parfait and L.A. Girl Glazed Lip Paint Bombshell. **Swatches of these Lip Paints will be up soon!
Have a great day!