This week's Filofax theme for my planning pages is of course, 4th of July, which falls on Friday this year. The red, white and blue patriotic theme really shines through on these pages. It was so much fun creating this theme. I have been totally obsessed with finding inspiration on Pinterest especially free printable Project Life cards which I incorporate in my Filofax weekly pages. So many talented designers out there that put up their creations for everyone to use, so thankful for those designers! I've listed the sources for the 4th of July printables below in case you want to save them for future projects.
- Various washi tape in red, white and blue
- Studio L2E Plan It and List It Stamps
- Printable "Land That I Love" Card from KensieKate.com
- Printable triangles to form banner on the top of layout from niftythriftythings.com
- Printable cards on the top of the Filofax from twopeasinabucket.com (I know the store is closing not sure if they will still have their free printables but it's worth to save this one just in case).
- Star Hole Puncher from Daiso
I would love to see your Filofax planning pages! Post on Instagram and tag #villabeautifful, who knows I might just feature YOU! Can't wait to show you next week's layout!