Here's a quick tutorial on my eye makeup featured in the ColourPop Lippie Review/Swatch video using the Lorac Mega Pro Palette. The look is super easy to create with different colors- just follow the steps and use a straight edge.
Don't forget to check out the rest of my tutorials and check every week for something new! I'm really getting the hang of posting new videos and building my channel. Lots of new and exciting things are coming your way!
Here are the products I used to create this look:
- Lorac Mega Pro Palette Cream, Sepia, Camel, Espresso, Black and Fawn
- MAC Cosmetics Vanilla Pigment
- LA Girl Cosmetics Gel Eye Liner Very Black
- NYX Cosmetics Stacked Mascara
- KOKO Lashes Misha
- Lips featured ColourPop Scandy and LBB Lippes