Happy November! Can you believe next month will already be December? This year is coming to an end so fast! Today I bring you this weeks Filofax planning pages with a "Bright November" theme. I wanted something cheery and playful since it's getting dark earlier now.
I wanted to start filming the way I decorate my pages since I have been getting a lot of requests from Instagram. People think that I buy the pages already decorated but after much explaining how the products I use and how I go about the process they realize that it's all made by me. It's so much fun spending a Sunday afternoon (while watching football) to decorate my weekly pages and plan the rest of my week. I feel organized and ready to tackle the work week and see what I have planned for the weekend. To be serious though, I think I just like looking at all my supplies- brings me so much happiness. :)
With all the inquiries that I get when I posts my layouts I decided to go ahead and film the creative process. Starting next week you will be able to watch how I go about designing each layout. Can't wait for this- it will be fun!
- Heidi Swapp Favorite Things Ephemera Die-Cut Paper Pack
- Heidi Swapp Favorite Things Project Life Kit
- Studio L2E Plan It, List It, and Kawaii List It Stamps
- Willow Washi Washi Tapes
- Staedtler Triplus Fineliner Pens 10 Color Pack (love these pens! They do not bleed)
- ColorBox Pigment Cat's Eye Queue Inkpad
- My Mind's Eye Jubilee Sherbet "Peace" Sticky Notes