I am loving this week's Filofax planning page layout (Kate Spade inspired), maybe because I had so many new things to design the 2 page spread! This layout is very different from the layout that I used last week and I am thinking this is the one to stick keep. I've seen this type of layout used by a few Filofaxers so I decided to make my own through Microsoft Publisher. Super easy! Lots of space to stamp, add post-its, little notes, color, etc.
PRODUCTS USED FOR THIS LAYOUT:
- Studio L2E Plan It and List It Stamps
- Kate Spade Paperclips
- Polka-dot washi tape from Michaels
- Clear TODAY divider from Heidi Swapp (this was part of a pack, they are a little short, but too cute not to use).
- Journal Cards - I made these myself with quotes I found on Pinterest
- 3x4 journal card protector hole punched to fit the Filofax and added a strip of washi tape for personality.
I hope you are enjoying my creativity posts! Don't forget to subscribe so you don't miss out!